Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Renting a Dumpster with Quick Disposal
What form of payments do you accept?
- Check, cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
What are my payment options?
- Unless you have pre-approved credit terms, you will be asked to provide prompt payment upon delivery of the dumpster.
Does someone have to be present when the dumpster is delivered?
- A responsible person, over the age of 18 is required upon delivery so the driver, with direction, can properly place the dumpster.
- You are not required to be present upon dumpster removal as long as the access is clear.
- When calling for service at 781-246-2090, it is your responsibility to assure the access is clear to perform the service. If not, a “trip charge” will result and the removal of the dumpster will be rescheduled for a day when access can be guaranteed.
How to I change or cancel my order?
- Your request can be phoned into our office by calling 781-246-2090 and you can speak to one of the customer service representatives before the order is dispatched. Typically, we require changes/cancellations to be made two hours prior to your requested time or there will be a charge.
How far in advance do I need to place an order for service?
- Typically, if you call early in the morning you can get a drop the same day; there are times, however, that calling the day before is required. We can be reached at 781-246-2090.
What if I need to keep my container longer than the allotted time?
- The dumpster is loaned to you for specific period of time as per your quoted service. If you exceed your allotted time, additional charges may apply.
- We will never automatically remove your dumpster at the end of the allotted time because you may or may not be ready for the dumpster to be removed.
- A courtesy call will always be made prior to removal. If you are finished with your allotted time, contact customer service or phone us at 781-246-2090 to schedule your dumpster removal.
How much waste can I put in the dumpster?
- You may fill the dumpster to the level at the top. No further. This is the law, strictly enforced and citations are issued for overloaded dumpsters. The excess material could spill onto the roadway and cause serious harm.
How much weight equals a ton?
- A ton equals 2000 pounds.
What is a tonnage limit and will I be charged if I exceed the limit?
- The rate you are initially quoted includes a certain amount of tons at no additional charge. The weight, if any that exceeds that is considered an “overweight”. There is a charge for that, currently $150 per ton which is prorated accordingly.
What does the rate quoted include?
- Your price includes dumpster delivery, disposal of the contents and removal of your dumpster.